Why The Sea Breacher Sub is the most Epic Water Experience Ever!
If you’ve ever wished you could zip through the ocean as fast and free as a dolphin, or as aggressively as a Great White Shark, now you can. In 2015, Northern California-based company Innespace Productions started designing a submersible craft so bold and unique, it would transform the water sports marketplace.
The ‘Seabreacher X’ as its called is not a speedboat, not a personal submarine; but a powerful aquatic vessel designed to ride both above and below the waves at break neck speed, even being able to leap into the air in majestic dolphin-like fashion with ease. The company describes the Seabreacher as “the union of a marine mammal and a high performance fighter jet.” and they aren’t exaggerating.
With a 260 horsepower supercharged engine and top speeds of 60mph (surface) and 25mph (underwater), the Seabreacher X has all the modcons of a high-performance sports car.
It’s has an onboard iPod controlled stereo, GPS navigation, and even a snorkel-mounted video camera that transmits live footage for passengers to view on a LCD monitor. Seabreacher clients can order dozens of paint schemes, leather interiors, aerodynamics options, and more.
As you can imagine, such power and luxury doesn’t come cheap.
Seabreachers are built to order for a standard price of $105,000 and watersports enthusiasts who want to speed across the surface in a top-of-the-range model can expect to pay around $135,000.
- Two seat (Pilot: 6′ 4″, Passenger: 6′ 2″)
- 60 mph (surface) and 25 mph (underwater)
- Rotax ACE 1500cc 4 stroke engine
- 230 hp supercharged, intercooled
- High output, low emissions
- Fuel capacity: 14 gallons (52L)
- Length: 200″ (5.08m)
- Width: 42″ (1.06m)
- Wingspan: 78″ (1.98m)
- Height: 58″ (1.47m)
- Approximate weight: 1450lb (657.7kg)
- Underwater view ports
- Tinted drag boat style canopy
- Front and rear LCD screens display live video from snorkel mounted camera
- Marine audio system with iPod/iPhone docking station
- Custom paint job
- Fully customized upholstered interior
- Custom powder coated hardware
- Custom graphics
- 3D gills or fiberglass wings
- Snorkel extension
- Portable cooling unit
- VHF Radio
- Panoramic bubble canopy
- Custom cover
- Custom trailer
- Custom airbrushing
- Strong back lifting cradle(for launching from yacht/dock)